Glide this bar onto your skin and notice right away how silky smooth it feels. Rich in skinloving nutrients and essential fatty acids that deeply moisturise and protect your skin without leaving any greasy residue.
Can be used as a rich nighttime treatment, or apply a light application every morning as your go-to everyday moisturiser. Also doubles as a fabulous primer underneath make-up.
- Very gentle, perfect for sensitive skin.
- Highly concentrated, with 100% active ingredients – one bar will last about three months with daily use.
- Choose from unscented or lightly scented with a delicate blend of citrusy neroli sweetened with a touch of ylang ylang and base notes of Australian sandalwood.
- Contains no animal products, palm oil, preservatives, petroleum by-products, parabens or other synthetic chemicals.
- Packed in a handy reusable organza bag.
Rub bar between fingers to melt a little, then apply to face. Or simply glide the bar directly over face, then gently spread around and rub in.
A very light layer is all that’s needed for daytime use. Or slather it on at bedtime for a rich treatment.
Best used after cleansing while skin is slightly damp.
- Shea butter penetrates deep into the skin and has amazing skin softening qualities, while delivering oleic acid and phytosterols that soothe and repair damaged skin.
- Macadamia oil is rapidly absorbed and high in antioxidants. Mango butter delivers powerful antioxidants and fatty acids that increase skin flexibility, repair damage and soften dry skin.
- Cocoa butter promotes skin elasticity, reduces water loss and protects from the elements.
- Avocado oil is highly moisturising with superior skin penetration, and contains vitamins B, A and E.
- Jojoba oil helps balance oil levels and forms a breathable protective layer while containing octacosanol that soothes very dry skin.
- Sunflower oil delivers lots of linoleic acid, which helps improve skin barrier function, soothe irritated skin and retain moisture.
- Evening primrose oil is highly soothing and nourishing, excellent for sensitive skin, and helps reduce itching and redness.
- Vitamin E protects oils against oxidisation, extending product shelf life while also delivering antioxidants.
- German chamomile essential oil has been used for thousands of years to soothe inflamed skin, and contains chamazulene and levomenol, which have anti-inflammatory effects.
- Rosemary leaf extract is also high in anti-inflammatories, and is packed with powerful antioxidants that can help protect against free radical and UV damage.
Fair trade organic shea butter, candellila wax, macadamia oil, mango butter, fair trade cocoa butter, avocado oil, jojoba oil, suflower oil, evening primrose oil, vitamin E, German blue chamomile essential oil, rosemary leaf extract, natural beetroot colour. Scented version: essential oils of neroli, ylang ylang and Australian sandalwood.
Solid skin care bars are designed to melt at external body temperature, so keep yours out of direct sunlight or other hot conditions. If it softens or melts, pop it in the fridge or freezer until it becomes firm (this won’t harm the product).