This delicious smelling hair treatment for dry hair is perfect for chemically treated, frizzy or over-processed locks. Just a small dab spread through towel-dried hair will do the job.
Packed with fair trade coconut oil, the shiny hair secret that Indian women have known for centuries. A blend of jojoba, avocado, and extra virgin macadamia oils also help to soften and smooth. Scented with lime, myrtle, vanilla and star anise essential oils to enhance the delicious natural coconut aroma.
- Deep moisturising treatment, perfect for dry frizzy hair.
- Detangles and smooths.
- Leaves hair looking shiny, silky and healthy.
- Can be also used as an intense moisturising treatment.
- No preservatives, petroleum by-products, parabens or other synthetic chemicals.
- Vegan friendly: no animal products or testing, no palm oil.
Note: due to the melting point of coconut oil the contents will be liquid at warm temperatures and semi-solid at cooler temps.
All Jungle Jane products are free from animal products, synthetic chemicals and wasteful packaging. No gimmicks, no overblown marketing claims, and no greenwashing. Jungle Jane is committed to genuinely making a difference by taking care with manufacturing processes and supply chains to ensure these products are kind to people, kind to animals, and kind to our earth.
Due to the nature of this product, it is packaged in a glass jar. If you buy this product locally, please return the jar for reuse to receive a discount on your next order.
Hair defrizzer and smoother:
Use on damp towel-dried hair. Spread a small dab evenly onto the palms of your hands. Run hands through the ends of the hair only. Avoid applying close to the scalp. Start with a very tiny amount, and experiment from there to see how much elixir your hair prefers.
Deep hair treatment:
Slather a large dollop of elixir through hair, paying extra attention to ends. Throw on a towel turban and leave for at least half an hour. Wash and condition hair as normal.
- Coconut oil prevents hair protein loss, and because it is so similar to the hair’s natural lipids it penetrates into the cortex hair shaft to deeply moisturise and treat dry hair.
- Avocado oil penetrates the hair, is highly moisturising, strengthens and protects from damage.
- Jojoba oil leaves hair soft and light, without weighing it down, and adds extra shine.
- Macadamia oil is light and non greasy. It is very similar to sebum, the natural oils that moisturise the hair. It acts to restore softness and shine, shielding the hair from damage.
Fair trade extra virgin coconut oil, virgin avocado oil, virgin jojoba oil, extra virgin macadamia oil, lime essential oil, myrtle essential oil, vanilla oleoresin, star anise essential oil.