Rich in organic shea and cocoa butters, with a hint of mango butter to calm irritated skin, these bath melts are deeply moisturising and luxurious. Surround yourself with floating rose petals and settle in with a good book while the rich emollients do their work. Close your eyes, breathe in the pure essential oils and you could be wandering through a fragrant rose and geranium garden on a summers day.
As with all Jungle Jane products, these contain all natural, minimally processed ingredients sourced from responsible suppliers.
- Deep moisturising treatment, perfect for parched skin.
- Specially formulated to soothe and protect, great for sensitive or troubled skin.
- No preservatives, petroleum by-products, parabens or other synthetic chemicals.
- Vegan friendly: no animal products or testing, no palm oil.
All Jungle Jane products are free from animal products, synthetic chemicals and wasteful packaging. No gimmicks, no overblown marketing claims, and no greenwashing. Jungle Jane is committed to genuinely making a difference by taking care with manufacturing processes and supply chains to ensure these products are kind to people, kind to animals, and kind to our earth.
Just drop one melt into the bath water. The oils and butters will float on top, but as you soak away and move about they will penetrate your skin. Please be careful getting out: the bath WILL become slippery.
- Shea butter penetrates deep into the skin and has amazing skin softening qualities, while delivering oleic acid and phytosterols that help calm irritated skin.
- Cocoa butter promotes skin elasticity, reduces water loss and protects from the elements.
- Mango butter contains powerful natural antioxidants and anti-inflammatory tannins.
- The fizzy blend of bicarb soda and citric acid helps the oils and butters to disperse in the water.
Cocoa butter, fair trade organic shea butter, sodium bicarbonate, citric acid, rose petals, mango butter, rose absolute maroc essential oil in jojoba, may chang essential oil, organic geranium essential oil.
Keep your bath melts out of direct sunlight or other hot conditions. If they soften, pop them in the fridge or freezer until they become firmer (this won’t harm the product). Note: the natural essential oil scent doesn’t last as long as synthetic perfumes, so please, don’t hoard them for later or their lovely aroma will start to fade. Carpe Diem, and all that.