Just a few drops in the evening will deliver a rich blend of powerful antioxidants, vitamins and essential fatty acids to nourish your skin. With jojoba, macadamia, avocado and organic cold pressed rose hip oil. Scented with a blend of soothing gentle essential oils.
- Deep moisturising treatment, perfect for dry skin.
- Penetrates your skin overnight, when your skin is best able to absorb nutrients.
- Highly concentrated, lasts for ages.
- No preservatives, petroleum by-products, parabens or other synthetic chemicals.
- Vegan friendly: no animal products or testing, no palm oil.
All Jungle Jane products are free from animal products, synthetic chemicals and wasteful packaging. No gimmicks, no overblown marketing claims, and no greenwashing. Jungle Jane is committed to genuinely making a difference by taking care with manufacturing processes and supply chains to ensure these products are kind to people, kind to animals, and kind to our earth.
Due to the nature of this product, it is packaged in a glass bottle. If you buy this product locally, please return the bottle for reuse to receive a discount on your next order.
Apply a few drops in the evening after cleansing.
- Jojoba oil allows skin to breathe, helps restore the skin’s regular PH levels, and restores skin elasticity. Tests show jojoba significantly softens the skin.
- Avocado oil penetrates the skin, and is rich in vitamins A, D and E. It contains soothing phytosterols, is high in antioxidants and works to soften, replenish and maintain skin moisture.
- Macadamia oil is light and non greasy. It helps restore skin barrier function, soothes irritated skin, and regenerates skin cells.
- Rose hip oil is very high in essential fatty acids and antioxidants, acting to smooth, soften and repair damaged skin.
- Olive oil is high in oleic acid, which has moisturising, regenerating, softening properties. It is well absorbed and studies have shown it helps sun damaged skin.
- Sunflower oil helps restore skin barrier function, reduces skin water loss and offers anti-inflammatory benefits.
- Vitamin E soothes skin and delivers powerful antioxidants to fight damaging free radicals.
- Australian sandalwood oil has antibacterial properties, soothes inflamed skin, and inhibits some of the bacteria associated with acne.
- Frankincense oil’s main component is boswellic acid, which studies indicate may help repair sun damaged skin.
Virgin jojoba oil, virgin olive oil, sunflower oil, extra virgin macadamia oil, virgin avocado oil, organic cold pressed rose hip oil, vitamin E (natural), rose maroc essential oil in jojoba, organic Australian sandalwood essential oil, frankincense essential oil, ylang ylang essential oil, organic geranium essential oil, neroli essential oil, chamomile essential oil.