Thoroughly exfoliates with its non-melty grains. And the rich emollients will leave your skin feeling velvety, supple and deeply moisturised.
And it’s so easy to use. No more spilling gloopy scrubs or wrestling with jars and lids while in the shower. Just perch this bar on a soap dish within handy reach, or keep it in a container nearby.
With ground rice exfoliant suspended in a moisturising blend of cocoa, mango and shea butters, pure plant oils, and soothing red clay. Ylang ylang and mandarin essential oils provide a soft, delicate, and relaxing scent.
- no petroleum byproducts, no cheap fillers
- no preservatives
- no animal products, no palm oil
- no synthetic chemicals
Shelf life: Best before 12 months after purchase date.
Postage: flat rate $6 per order.
- Use while bathing or showering, after soaping.
- Glide the scrub bar over wet skin until you have a light coating.
- Gently scrub each body part for a while with your hands. Feel the exfoliant doing its magic. Rinse.
- You’ll feel the emollients coating your skin. It may feel a bit heavy or thick. Don’t worry. Wait a bit.
- Gently towel yourself dry (pat, don’t rub). Wait about ten minutes for it to soak in. There, doesn’t it feel amazing?
- Ground rice exfoliant gently scrubs away dead skin cells to reveal softer skin that better absorbs the rich emollients.
- Cocoa butter is high in oleic, stereic and palmitic acids, which moisturise and regenerate, soothe and protect, and improve skin flexibility.
- Shea butter is high in oleic acid and cinnamic esters that reduce irritation and redness, and repair and protect damaged skin.
- Mango butter delivers polyphenols, powerful antioxidants that attack damaging free radicals produced by sun exposure and pollution, and have anti-inflammatory properties.
- Sunflower oil is high in essential fatty acids that smooth and repair flaky, rough skin.
- Olive oil delivers polyphenols shown to help repair sun damaged skin, and phytosterols which penetrate the skin to reduce itchiness, redness and irritation.
- Vitamin E prolongs shelf life while also attacking free radicals that age the skin.
- Superfine red clay cleanses and absorbs skin impurities.
- Sodium bicarbonate provides additional gentle exfoliation.
- Candelilla wax hardens the bar while helping provide a protective layer that holds in moisture.
Solid skin care bars are designed to melt at external body temperature, so keep yours out of direct sunlight or other hot conditions. If it softens or melts, pop it in the fridge or freezer until it becomes firm (this won’t harm the product).
Cocoa butter (fair trade), ground rice, shea butter (fair trade, organic), mango butter, sodium bicarbonate, sunflower oil, olive oil, red superfine clay, sweet orange essential oil, candelilla wax, vitamin E (natural), ylang ylang essential oil, mandarin essential oil.