Pop one of these in the bath to deeply moisturise your skin with a blend of cocoa, shea and mango butters, along with soothing virgin coconut oil. Inhale the clean citrus aromas of mandarin and lime essential oils, and an undertone of natural coconutty deliciousness. As the bar melts and dissipates, bright yellow calendula blossoms unfold and float around you. Bring a cup of tea and let yourself go.
- Deep moisturising treatment, perfect for parched skin.
- Specially formulated to soothe and protect, great for sensitive or troubled skin.
- No preservatives, petroleum by-products, parabens or other synthetic chemicals.
- Vegan friendly: no animal products or testing, no palm oil.
All Jungle Jane products are free from animal products, synthetic chemicals and wasteful packaging. No gimmicks, no overblown marketing claims, and no greenwashing. Jungle Jane is committed to genuinely making a difference by taking care with manufacturing processes and supply chains to ensure these products are kind to people, kind to animals, and kind to our earth.
Just drop one melt into the bath water. The oils and butters will float on top, but as you soak away and move about they will penetrate your skin. Please be careful getting out: the bath WILL become slippery.
- Shea butter penetrates deep into the skin and has amazing skin softening qualities, while delivering oleic acid and phytosterols that help calm irritated skin.
- Cocoa butter promotes skin elasticity, reduces water loss and protects from the elements.
- Mango butter contains powerful natural antioxidants and anti-inflammatory tannins.
- Virgin coconut oil penetrates the skin to soften and soothe.
- Calendula flowers contains high levels of carotenoids that soothe irritated skin, and sterols that help plump the skin and keep it thick.
- The fizzy blend of bicarb soda and citric acid helps the oils and butters to disperse in the water.
Fair trade cocoa butter, sodium bicarbonate, fair trade virgin coconut oil, citric acid, fair trade organic shea butter, organic dried calendula blossoms, mango butter, mandarin essential oil, lime essential oil.
Keep your bath melts out of direct sunlight or other hot conditions. If they soften, pop them in the fridge or freezer until they become firmer (this won’t harm the product). Note: the natural essential oil scent doesn’t last as long as synthetic perfumes, so please, don’t hoard them for later or their lovely aroma will start to fade. Carpe Diem, and all that.